Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Antiques in Warrington

LOADS OF ANTIQUES



FRIENDS, NOT ANTIQUES


AND FAMILY

Last weekend we loaded up Theta's truck and drove across Texas to Warrington, Tx for the semi-annual antiques market. We had a great time visiting and shopping. Jana had just finished a long shift at the hospital and was able to meet us for breakfast in Huntsville. The weather was perfect and we walked and shopped all day. I think I spent less than $10 on stuff (not counting food) and the others kept to a safe limit as well. There was a lot of rusty old barn stuff and I have plenty of that already so I wasn't even tempted. I did get a few good ideas, I just have to be able to remember them now. My favorite thing was the embellished clothing in the Junk Chic store. They had lots of t-shirts and jeans with the saying, "Don't Worry, Be Hippy"! I think I have that covered!! Oh yea, and there was that barbed wire, license plate covered, red neck guitar that I liked. I wonder who should get that for Christmas??

1 comment: