Monday, January 4, 2010

Thanksgiving With the Polands





We were blessed with a wonderful Thanksgiving and lots of good food again this year. Mom did most of the cooking, with Carryl and me helping. I took lots of pictures for Michael since he couldn't be with us this year while serving in Afganistan. The food pictures came out too blurry to post but I did include some of us enjoying the meal. We have much for which to be thankful and we are. This is mine and Steve's first Thanksgiving to actually be living back in Zavalla and it was great to be able to share the meal, go home and rest and them come right back to eat again, and again. Steve seems to look for any opportunity to go over to mom's house these days. I think right now he is actually gone over to build her fire, but really I think he goes to raid the fridge and pantry! He really enjoys the perks of living near our moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment