Friday, February 12, 2010

Zavalla Eagles Homecoming Accessories



Mom and I got together last Friday to whip up some earrings for us to wear to the Zavalla Eagles Homecoming game. We don't have much practice so we ended up working a couple of hours trying to design and make earrings that would match our school colors. We got a little carried away and ended up making a few extra sets to give out to our many friends at the game. It was a fun way to get into the school spirit! We ran out of some of the supplies, so I had to finish them after the game. Mom must have enjoyed the craft because she ended up making herself several different pair with different colors for wearing elsewhere. I have to be careful around her, once she gets started, she leaves me behind in the dust! However, I got her this time, I made her help me clean up the mess and it was a big one. Later that night at the game.... we had the most "styling" earrings there! I think we would have won the spirit stick if there was one! Hey mom, do you know how to make pom poms? I think we should make us some of those for next season!

1 comment: